Friday, September 20, 2013

Ginger Boy and Other Recent Soaps

So have you wondered what became of my soda ash-free Ginger Boys? They became the first installment of my Fall/Winter soaps.
Ginger Boy Three Butter Bar

A Christmas Duo

Candy Cane Shea Butter Bar

These two bars are destined for a beautiful gift pack for Christmas gift giving. Can't wait for my beautiful boxes to arrive!

Here are a few other soaps that I've recently made.
Brown Sugar & Fig Shea Butter Bar

Gifts of the Magi Cocoa Butter Bar

Harvest Moon Cocoa Butter Bar with Goat Milk

Winter Garden Shea Butter Snowflakes

Spiced Apple Pumpkin Three Butter Bar

3 comments:

  1. All soaps are so beautiful. I love the swirls in the Brown Sugar and Fig soap. And it is also one of my favorite scents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your soaps are very creative and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post for this holiday season too!

    ReplyDelete