Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Year - New Inspiration

Welcome 2014!!

I love a new year! It signals a fresh start - a time to review all that happened last year and to image all that will take place in the coming year. And 2014 promises to be an exciting year indeed!

I'm starting to fill my empty curing racks with new soap creations. Take a look at how it's been filling up.



Baby Rose Shea Butter Bar

...with rose soap embeds

This one is scented with banana, chocolate and strawberry. I originally called it Banana Split, but I'm not convinced.

Any ideas for a better name out there???

Knock out! Shea Butter Bar

My son was complaining that I didn't have enough 'man' scents, so this one is for him.





Happy New Year, everyone! May 2014 bring you Love, Peace and Happiness!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too. Your soaps look wonderful and I think “banana split” is a great name for your soap =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Yera and many happy wanderings in the world of soapmaking!
    I feel the same way - I have been experimenting with new designs and colorants since the beginning of this year and love the new experience very much!
    Your soaps are beautiful as always. I believe they will be followed by other ones and if so I cannot wait to see them, too!

    Maya

    ReplyDelete